SMOKING

2000 Opel Astra

NCEBA

August, 8, 2008 AT 2:46 PM

2000 Opel Astra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 207653 miles

MY CAR HAD A PROBLEM OF THE TIMING BELT WAS CUT OFF AND THAT DAMAGE THE VALVES MACHANIC DID FIX AND PUT NWE VALSE AND HE CHANGED OIL ALSO AFTER THREE DAYS CAR CAME BACK WHEN iI WAS DRIVING I SAW A SMOKE COMING FROM THE EXHAUST PIPE. IN THE MORNING THE CAR DON'T SMOKE BUT WHEN I DRIVE ON THE ROAD THAT HAVE LONG TRAFFIC IT START SMKING SO BOUGHT THE STOP MOKE BOTLLE AND PUT IN THE ENGINE AND THE CAR STOP SMOKE IMMEDAITLE IT ON MAY NOW IS AUGUST THE CAR STILL NOT SMOKING SO iI WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY DANGER ON THIS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS BOTTLE TAKE.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

opel parts greece

October, 4, 2008 AT 12:28 AM

Did he replaced the valve oil seals. Because this may be the damage. Or else depending the damage may be the piston rings.
As you say you need an oil with min SAE 20 because the thin oil can pass through the cylinder chamber oil canals.

This has to be repaired because this will cause damages to the catalalytic converted and the engine oxygen sensor

For more details and help adress to us
OPEL PARTS GREECE
E-mail: alpharm@otenet. Gr
Online: Opelparts@hotmail. Com
Skype: Opelparts