No power, no run, no key, no pull, eBrake on?

NYCTURKS
  • 2022 TOYOTA CAMRY
I've purchased the car listed above XSE used with all keys lost, battery drained, and ebrake engaged. What's the best way to get this car moving again either on its own or manually by pushing/rolling? I am pretty good with repairs and do own a Autel IMO enabled device to program new key.
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 AT 2:36 PM

Hi,

Wow! That's nearly new. Was it in an accident or flooded? Also, has the battery been recharged or replaced?

Let me know. Also, if the battery was replaced, does anything electrical now work?

As far as the parking brake is concerned, if you have no power, the only suggestion I have is to remove the electronic parking brake actuator on the rear of the brake caliper. See pic below. There is a long screw that turns and pushes the caliper piston and engages the brake.

To remove the transmission from park, there is a shift release button. If you look at pic 2 below, it shows the location. Remove the plastic cover and the release button is below it.

Let me know what I can do to help. Also, these are great vehicles, so I'm not sure what led to this happening on such a new vehicle.

Take care,

See pics below.
Thursday, November 24th, 2022 AT 9:09 PM

Sponsored links