Check for the following conditions: * A loose, missing, damaged, incorrect or improperly installed fuel cap
* Missing or damaged O-rings at EVAP canister fuel vapor and purge line fittings
* A cracked or punctured EVAP canister
* Incorrectly routed or damaged EVAP system purge and vapor lines
* A damaged or disconnected EVAP purge line, vent hose or fuel tank vapor line
* A stuck closed EVAP vent valve
* A restricted or stuck closed fuel tank rollover valve
* A poor connection at the VCM: Inspect the harness connectors for the following conditions: * Backed out terminals
* Improper mating
* Broken locks
* Improperly formed or damaged terminals
* Poor terminal to wire connection
* A damaged harness - Inspect the wiring harness to the EVAP vent solenoid, EVAP purge solenoid and the fuel tank pressure sensor for an intermittent, open or short circuit.
* A kinked, pinched or plugged EVAP purge, or fuel tank vapor line - Verify that the lines are not restricted.