Nissan Sentra 2001

SENTRAMAN
  • 2001 NISSAN SENTRA
Hi

Nissan sentra 2001, 150k manual 5sp transmission. When i'm slowing down and I press the clutch especially when I go from 3rd gear to neutral the car dies. Check engine light is not turning on so I don't know what the problem might be. The car works fine when idle and accelerates smoothly as usual. The only time it dies is when I press the clutch after going 70/80 km/h and I press the brake to slow down (car is in neutral). Thank you for your help in advance.

ps. I changed spark plugs recently. Also could it be that my clutch is not working properly because it was replaced recently also.
Thursday, February 9th, 2006 AT 5:33 PM

SENTRAMAN
I just want to say that I did a tuneup and that's why nobody knows what's wrong. I think it something minor but I don't know what.

"Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:20 pm Post subject:
Author: 2CarPro Jack, Certified ASE Technician

tune up and a fuel injection service

This is from topic posted before but that doesn't help me because I already did tune up.
Friday, February 10th, 2006 AT 3:45 PM