Here is what I find with the wiring diagram.
1. G is a blue wire with a white stripe goes to the engine control module behind glove box to term. #33
2. FR white wire goes to module behind glove box to term # 41.
3. S is an orange wire that goes to a yellow wire and goes to the relay box under the hood to a 7.5 amp dedicated fuse.
4. B is a red wire that goes to a 100 amp fuse and then to the positive side of battery.
5. L is to the charge indicator light then to a fuse and then to the ignition switch in on possition.
6. The ignition switch has a white wire that is hot in the on possition and goes to a fuse link that turns the power on to the S term.
I hope this helps if there is anything more just let me know.