Thank you for the donation.
DTC P1600 is a problem with the auto transmission but I am not able to get the ODB-II diagnostic trouble codes.
Is your vehicle turbocharged?
DTC P1105 - FUEL PRESSURE SOLENOID MALFUNCTION
1. Disconnect Black vacuum hose from fuel pressure solenoid nipple. Disconnect electrical connector. Connect hand vacuum pump to solenoid nipple where hose was connected. Apply vacuum to solenoid. Go to next step.
2. Apply battery voltage across solenoid terminals. Vacuum should be maintained with voltage applied and should leak with voltage not applied. If vacuum is not as specified, replace solenoid. If vacuum is as specified, go to next step.
3. Turn ignition off. Check resistance between solenoid terminals. If resistance is 36-44 k/ohms at 68 F (20 C), go to next step. If resistance is not as specified, replace solenoid.
4. Turn ignition on. Check voltage between ground and solenoid connector terminal No. 1. If battery voltage exists, go to next step. If battery voltage does not exist, check wiring harness between MFI relay and solenoid.
5. Turn ignition off. Disconnect PCM connector. Turn ignition on. Check voltage between ground and PCM connector terminal No. 3. If battery voltage exists, check PCM connector. If PCM connector is okay, replace PCM. If battery voltage does not exist, check solenoid connector. If connector is okay, check wiring harness between PCM and solenoid.
Monday, March 29th, 2010 AT 5:30 PM