1995 MITSUBISHI DIAMANTE REPAIR MANUAL

• bshanner
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante

Engine Cooling problem
1995 Mitsubishi Diamante 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 86,000 miles

I'd have a cooling leak and wanted to buy a comprehensive repair manual for the vehicle. Lots of manuals are offered. As to the actual level of detail or content in the manuals offered; not a clue.

How do I research manual content?

I'm not as much looking for advice on fixing a problem as I am looking for manual diagrams of how things fit together

Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 AT 9:01 AM

• Docfixit

Hi
Click on site at bottom of reply ie. Manuals and for small fee can down load Mitchell on Demand to your computer. A professional resource great diagrams and Tech Tips.
Hope this will help

Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 AT 11:00 AM
  • bshanner

Docfixit.

I have a cooling leak. It is a plumbing problem. It is somewhere upstream of the water pump. Everyone is trying sell me their particular solution. Radiator, water pump, heater, etc

Before I started looking for help I had already eliminated the three above. There is no water in the oil.

So I thought a manual with a good diagram of the engine cooling circulatory system was the next think I needed.

Hence my question I'm willing to pay for a manual but how do I know the manual will have the type of info i'm looking for.

All of the links you sent me didn't answer this question or if they did I missed it.

I'm inexperienced with car repair in general but I feel I do understand cooling systems. Foe example I can diagram the cooling system on a nuclear reactor with a good degree of accuracy.

I'm a retired engineer and haven't work on a car since the 1960's

Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 AT 12:15 PM