1. Disconnect the neg. battery cable
2. Drain the cooling system
3. Disconnect the heater hoses at the firewall
4. Remove the instrument panel
5. Disconnect the mode selector and temprature control cables from the cams and retaining clips
6. Remove the necessary defroster duct screws and loosen the capscrew that secures the heater-to-blower clamp
7. Remove the three heater unit mounting nuts and disconnect the antenna lead from the retaining clip.
8. Remove heater unit
9. Remove the insulator and the four brace capscrew
10. Remove the brace
11. Remove the heater core from heater unit.
Friday, December 28th, 2007 AT 4:30 PM