1. Disconnect the cable from the neg. Battery terminal.
2. Remove the plastic shield from the front of the engine, if so equipped.
3. Disconnect the connector from the the Mass air flow(MAF) sensor.
4. Pry back the clips securing the air filter housing cover and remove the air filter housing cover.
5. Disconnect air bypass hose and PVC hoses from the air cleaner duct.
6. Loosen the clamps and remove the air cleaner duct from the MAF sensor and throttlebody inlet.
7. Disconnect the intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor connector on the side of the air inlet tube.
8. Pry off the clip securing the throttle and speed control cables to the mounting bracket, then disconnect the cables and return spring and remove the throttle cable mounting braket.
9. Disconnect the vacum hose from the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve. Remove the two bolts securing the EGR valve and remove valve. The EGR may possibly remain attached to the exhaust manifold tube. On 2000 and later models, remove the EVR (EGR vacume regulator).
10. Disconnect the Idle Air Control (IAC) vavle electrical connecter.
11. Disconnect the vacuum lines from the upper intake manifold. Disconnect the electrical connector from the Throttle Position Sensor (TP).
12. Disconnect the vacume hoses and electrical connector from the EGR vacume regulator (EVR).
13. Disconnect the PVC hose from the upper intake manifold.
14. Remove intake manifold bolts.
15. Discard manifold gasket.
I am not sure what you are trying to replace? Banks 1 &2 running too lean.
Thursday, October 4th, 2007 AT 3:24 PM