FUSES

1992 Mazda Truck

northshoremazda

August, 31, 2008 AT 6:40 PM

1992 Mazda Truck Manual 100000 miles

I recently came back to my mazda b 2600 and the battery was dead so I repaced it and blew a fuse in the process.I replaced the 30amp fuse under the hood under the btm slot and the car started and drove fine until I tried to turn it off. The car will not turn off even when the key is taken out.I have to go under the hood and take either the fuel injection or he btm fuse out to stop the car.I checked out the main 80amp fuse and it is blown but I can't for the life of me get it out. Is their a trick and is this problem of not stopping in relation to this main fuse. There appears to be no fuel injection relay in this car. Any help. Thanks

thelod

September, 7, 2008 AT 9:38 PM

I hope this is NOT too late. And I hope, you have already figured out your problem.

If not, maybe this would/will be helpful to someone else in the future.

You need to remove the two (2) screws that hold the fuse holder in place. Then turn the fuse holder over and you will a screw - this screw holds down the 80 A fuse. On some of those " holders' there also is screw that goes through the middle/sizes, that holds the 80 Amp fuse.

I hope this helps.

Engine Class - Autoshop 101
Air Filter Replacement
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Toyota
Air Filter Replacement Ford Explorer