MY BATTERY IS CONTINUOUSLY DYING

• Indike Ratnayake
  • Mazda 626

Recently I bought a Mazda 626 1994 2.5L car with 145,000 mileage. The battery is continuously dying. So I checked all the fuses for any short circuits but couldn’t find any. I replaced the battery twice but still the problem is there. When the battery is fully discharged I got a jump start but it seems that the battery is not charging even after 30 minutes of drive and once car was stuck on the road. So I have to charge the battery using a charger and keep the negative terminal disconnected when not running. Could you please help me with this?

Monday, May 22nd, 2006 AT 12:30 AM

• sdalton19

Sounds like you have a bad alternator stop buying batteries and get an alternator on that thing I hope this helps

Thursday, May 25th, 2006 AT 11:36 PM
  • Indike Ratnayake

[quote=" sdalton19" ]sounds like you have a bad alternator stop buying batteries and get an alternator on that thing I hope this helps[/quote]

Thanks for your help. It worked really well.

Friday, June 2nd, 2006 AT 9:41 PM