THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR

1989 Mazda 323

jrdaring

March, 23, 2010 AT 5:54 PM

1989 Mazda 323 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Im not getting power to the throttle position sensor.I had the car running and it was ok then it wont true over again then I check the fuses not there so I let it sit then when out later ans it started about to time then it wont start so I check it getting fuel and the fuel inj are working so I check throttle position sensor and there is no power. Can u please help me out with this thanks jim

March, 23, 2010 AT 6:02 PM

Check and test the blue and yellow wire back to the computer connector #2 pin C

jrdaring

March, 23, 2010 AT 6:58 PM

I check the blue and yellow on computer and I got nothing were do I go now. Thinks

March, 23, 2010 AT 10:36 PM

The computer when southbound on you -it suppose to give the reference voltage to the TPS

jrdaring

March, 24, 2010 AT 7:36 AM

Are u saying I need to replace the computer for it and do u know were I can find one at are is there a way to bypass it thanks for all ur help

March, 24, 2010 AT 2:15 PM

Check the same color wire at the airflow meter for power if it has by pass it from there they share the power circuit-

jrdaring

March, 24, 2010 AT 2:38 PM

I aready check it there the blue and yellow wire dose not have power there either but there is a green and white wire that has power there and its 12 v. Thank

jrdaring

March, 25, 2010 AT 10:40 AM

I believe its the air mass sensor has going bad is there a way to bypass it. Well thank u for all Ur help it help me out a lot.