Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.
It is on the front top of the engine. I have attached two pictures showing where it is located. In picture 2, locate number 9. In picture two, which correlates with the directions, you see a close up of the knock sensor.
1. Disconnect the knock sensor (KS) electrical connector.
2. Remove the KS (1) from the engine block.
1. Install the KS (1) to the engine block.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
2. Secure the KS to the engine with the bolt.
Tighten the bolt to 23 N.M (17 lb ft).
3. Connect the KS electrical connector.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know what happens.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 AT 7:39 PM