Dead Battery, Dead Doors

DHICKSELP
  • LINCOLN TOWN CAR
I am trying to help a friend of mine open her car. It is a 1993 town car. It has been setting for long time and now has a completely dead battery. When I turn the key in the door nothing happens and of course the push button does not work. Any ideas how I can open the doors or the hood? Thanks
Tuesday, November 7th, 2006 AT 6:56 PM

MANINDER
Is there not a key hole in the door? And did you try to pull some cables through the grille? I thought of that don't know if you can reach them though my grille has alot of space to send hangers and stuff though might have to break into the car:(
Thursday, November 30th, 2006 AT 6:11 PM
LSUSSEL
What happens when you insert the key into the key hole on the door, its all manual so it should open right up.
-1
Thursday, November 30th, 2006 AT 10:06 PM
CORVETTE4+3
Put the key in the door and turn to the right it may be a little hard to turn because it sat so long but should turn and open I know I have keyless entry also and I left the dome light on it kill the battery I open the door manually pop the hood to put a charge.

Good luck
-1
Saturday, May 16th, 2009 AT 9:43 PM

Sponsored links