DEAD BATTERY, DEAD DOORS

Lincoln Town Car

dhicksELP

November, 7, 2006 AT 6:56 PM

I am trying to help a friend of mine open her car. It is a 1993 town car. It has been setting for long time and now has a completely dead battery. When I turn the key in the door nothing happens and of course the push button does not work. Any ideas how I can open the doors or the hood? Thanks

maninder

November, 30, 2006 AT 6:11 PM

Is there not a key hole in the door? And did you try to pull some cables through the grille? I thought of that don't know if you can reach them though my grille has alot of space to send hangers and stuff though might have to break into the car: (

lsussel

November, 30, 2006 AT 10:06 PM

What happens when you insert the key into the key hole on the door, its all manual so it should open right up.

corvette4+3

May, 16, 2009 AT 9:43 PM

Put the key in the door and turn to the right it may be a little hard to turn because it sat so long but should turn and open I know I have keyless entry also and I left the dome light on it kill the battery I open the door manually pop the hood to put a charge.

Good luck

Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement