If this don't work then land rover has to do it ok.
1. Turn ignition off.
2. Press and hold the left side instrument cluster reset button.
3. With the button held turn the ignition to the ecc position.
4. Hold button for 5 seconds or untill the message SIA Reset appears.
5. Message will display as such SIA 3600 km/mls and type of service.
6. When the right distance reset is reached IE (inspection or oil change or?) Then press and hold the buttion for another 5 seconds. Reset will flash in the message center.
7. Now press the button again before it flashes RESET the 5th time or you will have to start over. Now the message center will display the distance for 5 seconds followed by end of SIA then turn key off you are done.
Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 AT 10:44 AM