WHISTLE COMING FROM SUNROOF

Jeep

ckcole2000

February, 12, 2007 AT 4:07 PM

I have a 2006 Jeep Comander it has 3500 miles on it and the engine size is 4cyl. Since I bought the car there has been a constant whistling coming from the sunroof. The dealer can't seem to figure out why and has all but abandoned me and my husband says don't open the sunroof. Can you please help me?

M_H_RITZEL

February, 16, 2007 AT 6:49 PM

The whistling sound might be air traveling at diferent speeds over and around your sunroom. You might look into a visor for the front of the sunroof. It redirects the air

masonstreet

March, 3, 2009 AT 6:36 PM

Move your front luggage rack back towards the rear of the SUV, if that does not work then you will need to have your front windsheild re-sealed by the dealer.

M_H_RITZEL

March, 8, 2009 AT 9:26 AM

I have some whistling in my subaru at times depending if my windows are open just a little. Check by driving the car and opening each window at a time to see if that is doing it. The sunroof might not be closed all the way and not sealing.

Headlight Lens/Housing Replacement Mini
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX