WOULD A OXEGEN SESOR

1990 Jeep Cherokee

billyuri

May, 1, 2008 AT 6:55 AM

1990 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

would a oxegen sesor make my jeep stink of gas inside the light is on for the emmion matanace but there is a really strong smell inside the jeep it smell like gas fumes to me it happen when my wife used the jeep to pull our camper she used the 4 wheel drive and said that it got stuck in 4 wheel drive and had to drive it home but that she could smell that smell and it sound like somthing broke I changed the axxel shaft and ther is nothing broke the truck drives fine but when you push the gas to take off it hassites alittle at first but I still smell the sticky gas smell and the jeep burn alot of gas alot more then it ever did before

rlbstuckinhou

May, 1, 2008 AT 7:26 AM

NO YOUR O2 SENSOR WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY SMELL. CK YOUR FUEL LINES IT SOUNDS LIKE ONE HAS SPLIT AND YOU ARE PROB BURNING IT OFF ON YOUR MANIFOLD. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FIND THE SPLIT IN THE RUBBER SECTION FOLLOW THE METAL LINE DOWN TO THE RUBBER SECTION AND START LOOKING. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE JEEP RUNNING JUST THE KEY IN THE ON POS SHOULD POWER THE PUMP. DONT IGNORE THE METAL LINES AND LOOK REAL CLOSE AT CLAMP FITTINGS

Oil Change and Filter Replacement Subaru
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement Ford
 Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes