1994 Isuzu Rodeo headlight switch.

TXNSCUBA84
  • 1994 ISUZU

:idea:
when I hit the button to turn on the headlights, at night,
the headlight turn on fine. The light on the inside of the truck do not though. This hapened a week ago. I have tried the fuse, nothing happens. Even though the dial which allows you to brighten or dim the inner light may be turned down. It was turned up. I never mess with it. I have fixed many problem on this truck myself.I am debating on removing the panel where the head and low light are to see what might be wrong. Before I do so. Could you tell me what you may suggest?

Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 AT 2:17 PM

SPEED_6929

Do your tail lights work when you turn on the headlights?

Monday, January 22nd, 2007 AT 3:38 AM
CARUNDELL

Hey tx
It does sound like the bulb(s) in the instrument panel have blown. You will have to remove it to change the bulb. Let us know!

Chris

Monday, January 22nd, 2007 AT 8:50 AM
SPEED_6929

I had a similar problem in my 1994 isuzu I had no panel lights and not tail lights because they are on the same circuit and it turned out to be a short, check first to make sure your tail lights are coming on before you take the time and trouble to pull the dash apart

Monday, January 22nd, 2007 AT 2:08 PM