I think this is what you are asking for.
1. Remove antenna nut and antenna base. See Fig. 3 .
2. Withdraw antenna rod while raising it by operating antenna motor. See Fig. 4 .
Fig. 3: Removing Antenna Nut & Base
Fig. 4: Removing Antenna Rod
1. Lower antenna rod by operating antenna motor.
2. Insert gear section of antenna rope into place with it facing toward antenna motor. See Fig. 5 .
3. As soon as antenna rope is wound on antenna motor, stop antenna motor. Insert antenna rod lower end into antenna motor pipe.
4. Retract antenna rod completely by operating antenna motor.
5. Install antenna nut and base.
Fig. 5: Installing Antenna Rod
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009 AT 10:43 PM