1999 Infiniti G20 blower motor

MARGOTS
  • 1999 INFINITI G20

Air Conditioning problem
1999 Infiniti G20 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 97000 miles

How do I get to the blower motor resistor to change it? I think it's an easy fix but how do I get to it?
Help it's 95 and HOT

Friday, June 20th, 2008 AT 4:56 PM

KHLOW2008

Hi margots,

At the blower motor housing you would see a bolt on component with 4 point wire socket. That should be the resistor.

If the resistor is faulty, usually the highest speed would still be working, could it be the motor that is not working?

Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 AT 11:20 AM
MARGOTS

Thanks for answering so quickly, it's hot! Here's waht happens: I start the car, then turn on the AC, sometimes it starts working for a while then quits. (Doesn't matter what speed it's on.) Other times it won't go on, then comes on later by itself. It is hardly working at all anymore, so definitely oing fast. Could it be the motor? Can I fix that myself at home?

Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 AT 12:09 PM
KHLOW2008

Hi margots,

Give the motor a few knocks when it stops and if it restarts, then it definitely is the cause.

I am not sure of the layout of the motor but normally it should be easily removed.

Monday, June 23rd, 2008 AT 8:49 AM