Welcome to 2CarPros.
Unfortunately, the steering wheel needs removed. Here are the directions specific to your vehicle for replacement. The attached picture correlates with the directions.
1. Remove steering wheel. Refer to, Steering and Suspension/Steering/Steering Wheel/Service and Repair.
2. Remove turn signal switch. Refer to, Lighting and Horns/ Turn Signals/ Turn Signal Switch.
3. Remove buzzer switch, if equipped.
4. Place ignition switch in Lock position, then remove lock cylinder retaining screw and lock cylinder.
5. To install, rotate lock cylinder to stop, while holding housing as shown, Fig. 1. Align cylinder key with keyway in housing, then push lock cylinder assembly into housing until fully seated.
6. Install lock cylinder retaining screw. Torque screw to 40.0 lb in for standard columns, or 22 lb in for adjustable columns.
7. Install buzzer switch, turn signal switch and steering wheel.
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 AT 8:44 PM