I attached a pic of cylinder location (pic 1). The arrow points towards the front of the engine (away from the transmission).
Here are the directions for replacing an ignition coil pack. The remaining pics correlate with the directions.
2013 Ford Taurus FWD V6-3.5L
Vehicle Powertrain Management Ignition System Ignition Coil Service and Repair Removal and Replacement Ignition Coil-On-Plug
Removal and Installation
NOTE: Removal steps in this procedure may contain installation details.
1. NOTE: The upper intake manifold must be removed to access the RH ignition coil-on-plugs.
Remove the upper intake manifold. For additional information, refer to Engine.
2. NOTE: When removing the ignition coil-on-plugs, a slight twisting motion will break the seal and ease removal.
NOTE: Before installing the ignition coil-on-plug apply a small amount of dielectric grease to the inside of the ignition coil-on-plug boots.
- Tighten to 7 Nm (62 lb-in).
3. Inspect the ignition coil-on-plug rubber seals and boots for cracks, rips, or tears. Replace any damaged coil-on-plug rubber seals or boots.
4. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Let me know if this helps.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, January 17th, 2020 AT 11:19 PM