FUSEBOX - RADIO AND FOGLIGHTS

2007 Hyundai Elantra

Lokarth

2007 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 49000 miles

There are 2 problems I'm having with the elantra.

The first problem is the radio had recently died out, all the power in the interior car works except the radio. I think the fuse might of blown; I've removed the top cover and can't seem to find/understand all the abbreviations on the diagram display. Anyone know which one is the radio?

The second one is the fog lights haven't been working since I got the car so while Im working on the radio I figured Id try replacing the fuse for the fog lights. I just wanna make sure the fuse switch for it is the " FOG LP" fuse displayed on the top cover's diagram.

Hi Lokarth, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

The radio/audio fuse is the audio 15amp in the instrument panel under left side of dash near kick panel

Fog lights- Front fog fuse 15amp and also test the fog relay same location in engine room junction block in left front corner of engine compartment to include the fog fuse 15amp

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_fog_1.jpg

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement