The only way to close it would be to access the motor and remove it so you can move the window manually.
I attached a wiring diagram for you to view. Make sure the fuse has power on both sides.
1. Position the sunroof to the full closed position.
2. Remove the headliner.
3. Disconnect the sunroof wiring harness from the body wiring harness at the right rear pillar.
4. Disconnect the front drain hose connections from the sunroof module.
5. Disconnect the rear drain hose connections from the sunroof module.
6. Remove the 4 bolts which secure the sunroof module bracket to the side rail.
7. Remove the 6 bolts which secure the sunroof module to the roof.
8. Remove the bracket bolt which secures the sunroof module to the sunroof actuator (center rear).
9. Squeeze the white locator pins/retainers and push them through the frame.
10. Remove the sunroof module from the vehicle through the door opening
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, April 28th, 2019 AT 4:59 AM