Here is a link that explains how to tune up a vehicle. If you skip down to step 6, it explains how to remove coils and plugs. Please remember, the wiring going to each coil is for that cylinder. Don't mix them up.
Here are the directions specific to your vehicle. The attached pictures correlate with the directions.
2008 Kia Rondo V6-2.7L
Removal and Replacement
Vehicle Powertrain Management Ignition System Spark Plug Service and Repair Removal and Replacement
REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the ignition coil connector(A).
2. Remove the ignition coil.
3. Using a spark plug socket, remove the spark plug.
Be careful that no contaminates enter through the spark plug holes
4. When replacing the spark plug, always use the long reach type spark plug.
(1)Color Marking (Tip)
Unleaded : Yellow Marking
Leaded : Green Marking
(2)Length(Tip-Tip / PT Length)
B. 83.2mm/ 26.5mm
C. Others: The length is different from the specification above.
Unleaded : ILFR5B11
Leaded : LFR5A
INSPECT SPARK PLUG
1. Inspect the electrodes(A) an ceramic insulator(B).
INSPECTION OF ELECTRODES
2. Check the electrode gap (A).
Standard : 1.0 - 1.1 mm (0.0394 - 0.0433 in.)
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, December 23rd, 2019 AT 11:23 PM