POWER WINDOWS AND SUN ROOF

1995 Honda Saber

santopadro

March, 13, 2010 AT 5:04 PM

1995 Honda Saber 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

Parked my car the other day, all power windows and power sun roof was working perfectly. When I returned to my car at the end of the day, all windows and my power sun roof was not working. I check all the fuses, both under the roof and inside the car. Could there be a relay that operates the windows and the sun roof that need to be replaced?

Sunroof/window Vent Relay

1 ANSWER

Sunroof

1 ANSWER

March, 14, 2010 AT 1:15 AM

Hi santopadro,

The Saber is sold in the Us as the Acura TL as 2.5 L (5 cylinder engine ) or 3.2 L ( 6 cylinder engine). What I have in our database is for the Acura TL so hope it is applicable. I amd basing this on the 96 model as 95 model sold in US does not have the 6 cylinder configuration.

Take note that the models in US are left hand drive and if your vehicle is RHD, the locations mentioned could be reversed, ie left for right.

The power window main power supply is via the power window fuse # 36 ( 40 A ) and in under hood fuse box and the power window relay ( behind dash, left of steering column, on bracket).

The relay operation is controlled by the integrated control unit plugged into underdash fuse box.

The sunroof operates under a different circuit. It has an open and close relay located behind left side of glove box.

The sun roof switch has 5 wires to it, check the Grey wire for voltage when ignition switch is turned ON.

Trunk Shock Replacement Porsche Carrera 911