A/C!!!!!!!!!

Honda

ravneet

October, 4, 2006 AT 4:31 PM

Ok like I mentioned in the previous post my a/c doesnt get cold anymore and it was due to the compressor ( I think ) not gettin any power from the A/c unit. I replaced the whole A/C unit and again not as cool. Took it to a repair shop and they told me its not getting power. So again and to replace the unit ( I think it wasnt compatible wit my car ), so I replaced the unit again with the right one and im still having the same problem what can be causin it not to get any power? Can it be the a/c harness? Please hlep if u have any questions just ask

A/c 02 L 300

Ac Will Not Turn On!!!

Bruce Hunt

October, 5, 2006 AT 7:18 AM

Well I am not sure about the wiring scheme on the harness but I would think that going to work with a meter to test voltage coming from the harness is where I would step next. One of the wires in the harness has to be delivering 12 volts of current when the A/C is called for. A repair manual usually has the schematic in it. Good investment!

Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement