Thank you for the donation.
You would have to remove the gauge assy to replace the bulbs.
GAUGE ASSEMBLY REMOVAL
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover, then remove the instrument panel
2. Place a clean shop towel under the gauge assembly to prevent scratching the steering column or dashboard.
3. Remove the three mounting screws from the gauge assembly (A).
4. Disconnect the connectors (B), and remove the gauge assembly.
5. Install the gauge assembly in the reverse order of removal.
Friday, March 12th, 2010 AT 8:51 AM