1996 Honda Civic 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual
jus have a quick question, here goes..i have a civic EJ coupe with a stock b18 transplant. it works well with a few minor issues which r expected due to the age of the car but i enjoy maintaining and drivin it =)
what i wanted to kno... is there any manual way to manipulate the fuel mixture or is that strictly ecu activity?
- i constantly have fouled plugs
- i smell strong gas odours from my exhaust
- my a/f gauge constantly reads rich
- i pink when my ac runs (think thats offset timing)
- worst of all i have very poor gas milage =\
im not a professional mechanic but i have strong interest in learning to troubleshoot and repair my honda.
I would make a donation but i dont have a credit card and i live in Barbados so mailing isnt practical.
however i would appreciate any advise given
have the same problem?
Friday, February 20th, 2009 AT 8:44 AM