2006 Holden Commodore

MATT5157
  • 2006 HOLDEN COMMODORE
2006 Holden Commodore 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

hey sorry guys this isnt about my car but im a first year apprentice mechanic and I was wondering if any one could give me a few tips on how I could improve my knowledge. Cheers
Monday, December 14th, 2009 AT 3:56 AM

MHPAUTOS
Hi there,

read text books, not car mags, do extra night schooling, just study and ask questions at work, push you boss to let you do more and ask for help if you get stuck on something.

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 AT 6:42 PM
MATT5157
Thanks, I have went on a few sites and into book stores I cant find anything worth it because I may be a first year but I know the basics and I want a bit more advanced book have you got a place or site I could get a book from besides tafes. I am at a place where I do 8.5 hours and work monday to friday were not allowed to work back and we dont have alot of work on there 95% services is there things I can to do in mean time besides cleaning and asking questions. I am doing some studying after work but its hard without books.
Im just worried I wont learn enough, because I have been fast tracked I was doing a traineeship and they offered me an apprenticeship so I missed out on about 6 months work and I will be a second year next year.
Friday, December 18th, 2009 AT 5:18 AM
MHPAUTOS
There is plenty of stuff in the second hand book shops, and old is not bad, basics are basics, also just google any subject and you will find all sorts of good stuff, that is what I do

Mark.
Friday, December 18th, 2009 AT 7:09 AM

Related Wheel Cylinder Content

Sponsored links