The low pressure is too low and the high side is too high. You have a bad expansion valve that is not allowing enough Freon into the evaporator assembly.
The high side is hot due to the low pressure on the low side.
You will need an expansion valve, dryer evacuate and charge the system.
The high side should be two times outside temp plus 15%.
The low side is between 25-30 steady.
1. Recover the refrigerant from the refrigerant systemSee: Heating and Air Conditioning > Procedures > Refrigerant System Recovery.
2. Remove the nut (3) that secures the A/C suction line (1) and the A/C liquid line (4) to the A/C expansion valve (2).
3. Disconnect the A/C suction and liquid lines from the A/C expansion valve and remove and discard the washer seals.
4. Remove the two bolts (1) that secure the A/C expansion valve (2) to the A/C evaporator.
5. Remove the A/C expansion valve from the A/C evaporator and remove and discard the O-ring seals.
6. Install plugs in, or tape over the opened refrigerant line fittings and the evaporator and expansion valve ports.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Thursday, May 17th, 2018 AT 12:34 PM