Welcome to 2CarPros.
Here are the directions for replacing the blower motor. However, before replacing it, I would check for power to it. The problem could be something other is bad. Also, you can provide power to it directly to see if it runs.
Here are the directions. The attached pictures correlate with the directions.
2001 Pontiac Truck Montana V6-3.4L VIN E
Blower Motor Replacement
Vehicle Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Service and Repair Procedures Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Replacement
BLOWER MOTOR REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the right side IP insulator. Refer to Closeout/Insulator Panel Replacement - Right in Instrument Panel, Gauges and Console.
2. Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
3. Remove the blower motor mounting screws.
4. Remove the blower motor from the HVAC module assembly.
1. Install the blower motor to the HVAC module assembly.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
2. Install the blower motor mounting screws.
Tighten the screws to 1.8 N.M (16 lb ft).
3. Connect the blower motor electrical connector.
4. Instal the right side IP insulator. Refer to Closeout/Insulator Panel Replacement - Right in Instrument Panel, Gauges and Console.
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions. Also, make sure it doesn't only work on high speed. If it does, the resister is bad.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 AT 6:49 PM