Your switch is in steering calumn and rod to the module runs the top side of your steering calumn. You actualy dont pull your steering calumn what you do is push front seat back. And follow these steps
1 remove the cover just below the stearing wheel to access stering shaft.
2. Shine a light at top side of stearing calumn and you will se a box on top of calumn with wires hanging out
3. Remove the top nut 8mm socket 1/4 drive will do the trick
4. Up higher is a tricky one ride your hand up the calumn and get the other bolt is easy to do with a box wrench again 8mm
5. Lift the electronix off the side of it you will find another bolt remove it should be 2 bolts one nut in totoal
6. On the other side of calumn is a wire harnes pull up on it to detatch from the calumn
this is to make space so when you pull the switch you have room to do it
7. Now you can remove the switch
8 pull from the ignition key side and be carefull there is a rod that you have to not damage lift up to detatch rod then manuver the ignition modual.
9. Now that you have it out. Go back wards till your car turns on make sure you dont pull the pin on switch (a plastic pin till the rod is secure and bolted back to the steering calmumn this is to ensure proper placement of the rod that go up in switch.
I hope this helps you out. Sorry for the spelling not good at that
Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 AT 10:56 PM