No running lights

LESESSLER
  • GMC ENVOY
I have a 2004 GMC envoy. Approx 50000 miles. I have all of my lights except my running lights/low beams. No prob with fuses or bulbs.?Dimmer switch or computer issue and how much should I expect for these repairs? I'm getting desperate and so are the poor souls on the road at night. I just paid $530 for a air solenoid pump and corroided connectnor. What next? HELP! Damsel in distress with no one to trust. (Sorry no donation. I don't have my card with me at work.)
Wednesday, February 28th, 2007 AT 4:50 PM

BHUGG
Most cars have 2 fuse boxes. If you checked the one in the dash, look under the hood for another fuse box.

We love feedback. Let us know what happens.
Vote for us if you get good answers.
Thursday, March 1st, 2007 AT 12:49 AM
LESESSLER
I have tried both fuses boxes--the one under the hood and the one under the back seat. I know that this problem is not a fuse or bulb problem. All of this has been checked.
Thursday, March 1st, 2007 AT 5:05 PM
AVERY
I have a 1990 gmc & if u click on the first notch or 2 of the emergency brake it will shut off your running lights. So check your brake release & if it is disengauged it could be the switch that is attached to the emergency brake pedal
Monday, April 9th, 2007 AT 11:12 AM
SASSY2
Try your your relays. We had high beam and no other lights on our 2003 envoy and my husband swapped the relays around and found that the headlamp relay was blown. We had to purchase the relay from gmc dealer. Do you have lights on dim. It could be your DRL relay (Day Running Light relay). Check your owner manual to see which one is required for the DRL.
-1
Thursday, November 1st, 2007 AT 12:34 PM