The 326 is for the knock sensor. There is not much in diagnostics for this as they tell you to replace it and see if it goes away.
Does the engine make any noise such as valve taps? The sensor will pick up engine noises and react to it.
To tell if the sensor is working, you need a scan tool that can read live data and when you see the knock sensor, take a small hammer and tap on top the motor and see if the reading changes. That is how I test the sensor to see if it is working.
P0326 Knock Sensor 1 Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1) - Inspection/Repair:_:Component Inspection
Check Knock sensor
1. Substitute with a known - good Knock sensor and check for proper operation.
2. Is the signal normal?
1. Turn the ignition switch OFF and disconnect the battery negative (-) cable.
2. Remove the intake manifold.
3. Disconnect the injector connector (A).
4. Remove the installation bolt (B), and then remove the sensor from the cylinder block.
ImageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
Install the component with the specified torques.
Note that internal damage may occur when the component is dropped. If the component has been dropped, inspect before installing.
1. Installation is reverse of removal.
Knock sensor installation bolt:
18.6 - 24.5 N.M (1.9 - 2.5 kgf.M, 13.7 - 18.1 lb-ft)
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, June 12th, 2020 AT 4:06 AM