STUBBORN PROBLEMS

Ford Mustang

daggs

March, 27, 2006 AT 2:56 PM

: x I have an 87 ford mustang lx 2.3 litre engine and it runs very poorly and starts very poorly when it is warm outside or when the engine is warm what do you think the problem is
secondly there is a loud squeaking noise coming from my front end when I get in the car or whenit hits bumps and it is really loud when I turn what s vthat about
lastly I just put a decent stereo in my car and a brand new alternator but there is a whine through my speakers and I have switched the ground wire like 90 times and its still there and when my fan kicks in my headlight and dashlights dim and when my sub thumps the lights flicker
PLEEAASSEE help me im fed up with these problems already THANX : lol: : lol:

sponger

March, 28, 2006 AT 8:38 PM

For the front-end squeaking, you might want to check the ball joints. It's cheaper if you have a manual to guide you through it and you do it yourself versus having a mechanic do it.

Upper Control Arm Replacement
Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy
Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda
Replace Tie Rod End