1. Hums while touching accelerator, probably clogged fuel filter?
2. Chugs at all times.
3. Drives hard, seems like always going uphill (actual uphill is like towing 10 cars uphill)
4. Jumps foward while sitting at lights, more often when heat is on
5. Seems like its slipping on ice when hitting a bump while turning
6. I was told my rear differential is in need of repair, some rust and corrosion and the cover is cracked
i think thats it, should I just junk my baby (i just paid it off)
have the same problem?
Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 AT 5:05 PM