1996 MUSTANG GUAGE LIGHTS NOT WORKING

• 96stang#7
  • 1996 FORD MUSTANG

My car: 1996 Ford Mustang V6
Mileage:100000
Problem: My guages dont light up and the tachometer doesnt work but I have tried the guages in my brothers mustang and they worked so I got a new light switch and that didnt help so I checked all of my fuses and none were blown. The speedometer and the other guages work and the only lights that do come on are the warning lights. What could be the problem?

Edit: I got a new guage cluster today and they still do the exact same thing. If anyone can help me figure it out I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

Tuesday, February 14th, 2006 AT 8:00 PM

• Lovescars

Likely needs a new speedo pod

Friday, February 17th, 2006 AT 8:33 PM
  • 96stang#7

I think I finally figured it out. I was checking my fuses over again and I found one that had no power to either side of it so I replaced it and checked it again and it still had no power to it, so I have came to the conclusion that there is a disconnected or cut wire somewhere going to the fuse panel.? Just my luck

Friday, February 17th, 2006 AT 9:56 PM