WONT TURN OVER

1994 Ford Falcon

terikc

September, 1, 2009 AT 6:20 PM

1994 Ford Falcon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

The other day i tried to connect a new head deck i cut the wires form the plugs and connected the wires to the head deck i got the head deck going there was a small spark i went to start the car and it will ignite but just not turn over. A friend had a look at it and suggested it could be the fuel pump we replced that but my car still does the same thing HELP

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/403959_2_1.jpg

mhpautos

September, 1, 2009 AT 6:26 PM

Hi there,

start with checking all the fuses as you may have blown one, you may have to get a scan done to check for any unresolved fault codes, also check that the interior light is still working as this circuit is tied in with smart lock and if the fuse or globe is blown this can cause some strange problems as well.

terikc

September, 1, 2009 AT 6:52 PM

HIya mark blown a 30amp fuse in the inside fuse box and have since replaced it the interior lights on the dash are working but the inetrior lights in the car on the roof arent neither are the windows have checked the fuses are all ok how do I get scan done

mhpautos

September, 1, 2009 AT 9:29 PM

Every mechanic should have a scanner, there is a conection in the fuse panel, they just plug it in and it will read any fault codes.

Mark

Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Starter Replacement
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006