A/C BLOWING OUT DEFROSTER VENTS ONLY

Ford F-350

pamela2265

July, 9, 2007 AT 9:49 AM

I have a 2004 F350 diesel ford truck. The a/c this morning is only blowing out the defroster vent. Actually the front vents are not working at all. I checked all fuses and everythings o.K, is there something else I can do myself to fix this.

sargehah

July, 20, 2007 AT 2:09 PM

Check the electrical connector on the vacuum pump under the hood, I had the same probelm not long ago and all that happened is that the electrical connector had worked itself loose from the vacuum pump. I dont know if this would be your problem too or not but it is worth a try.

Chevytruckin365

September, 10, 2007 AT 11:50 PM

Try and check for vacume under hood passenger side next to Evap coil you'll see a white vacume tube going to a cylindrical canister wich operates a door for heater or evaporator if so look under dash for
another canister like the one outside just a little flatter should be the one on the passenger side you may have take out remove hose carefully with truck running you should hear a sucking noise try in all setting's to make sure you got the right one
remove (vac canister) put your mouth on tube should have resistance and arm should move

Let me know if this Help if not I got a couple other things for you to try

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement