REPAIR

2003 Fiat Stilo

wlovell

August, 5, 2008 AT 6:24 AM

2003 Fiat Stilo 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 45000 miles

passenger side window wiper stopped working & is loose when engine switched off, how do I repair this please

Dave H

November, 9, 2008 AT 5:48 AM

You will have to remove the inner panel off the door I do not have the exact removal procedure so you may want to look at a manual for this. But thye are usually held on with 2/3 screws, one at the door release handle and two a the handle you use to close door from inside. There is then push in clips all around the outer edge of the panel. You can't see these untill you remove panel get your finger or something in the gap between door and panel and pull the panel towards you and you will feel the clips pop out do this for all the clips. Thin lift panel upwards to slide off window rubber. Unclip wiring looms from panel. And place panel to the side. Most vehicles have got soundproofing covering the window mechanism opening's you will have remove or cut through this to gain access to motor and mechanism. Because you said the window is loose you will need to find out the reason for this and repost for more info?

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
Windshield Washer Reservoir Replacement
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Open Hood Video
Window Switch Replacement and Test