I have a 98 dodge neon and I recently had the check engine light come on and well I got it checked out and it was misfiring and the sparkplugs and the O2 sensor came up. So I replaced everything I need for the misfiring. New spark plugs, new cords and a new new sensor and I had them clear the system well I drove it for a couple of days and than it came back on and so I went to get it check and they gave me the code p0138 saying that the in out voltage from oxygen sensor 2 in bank1 is too high for current operating conditions. What do I need to do to fix that?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, July 15th, 2008 AT 10:08 PM