Let me know if this helps.
1. Disconnect negative cable.
Do not remove pressure cap with the system hot and under pressure because serious burns from coolant can occur.
2. Drain cooling system.
3. Remove radiator lower hose from thermostat housing.
4. Remove nuts from heater tube flange studs.
5. Loosen starter bolt at heater tube bracket.
6. Pull heater tube out of thermostat housing and position out of the way.
7. Remove bolt and two studs.
8. Remove thermostat housing, O-ring and thermostat.
9. Remove thermostat housing bolts.
1. Clean gasket sealing surfaces.
Install thermostat with the bleed valve located at the 12 o'clock position, between tabs on seal.
2. Install thermostat and seal into thermostat housing.
3. If removed, install two studs.
4. Install thermostat, thermostat housing and O-ring and bolt. Tighten attaching bolts to 105 inch lbs.(12 Nm).
5. Lubricate new heater return tube O-ring with coolant.
6. Position heater return tube flange over two studs. Install nuts.
7. Tighten retaining nuts to 53 inch lbs.(6 Nm).
8. Tighten starter bolt to 40 ft. Lbs. (54.3 Nm).
9. Connect the lower radiator hose to the thermostat housing. Install hose clamps.
10. Refill cooling system.
11. Inspect for leaks.
12. Connect negative cable.
Friday, November 20th, 2009 AT 11:11 PM