• loadlock
  • 2001 Citroen C5

Brakes problem
2001 Citroen C5 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 58000 miles

MY ABS light comes on after a short while ie.1mile I took it into my garage who do's my servicing and put it on his computer which came up with a fault code of C1350 electric valve internal. I phone a few Citreon garages and told them the code and all said that the codes begin with the LETTER P, now I have no idea how to go about fixing this problem, unless I spend from  £75 + VAT to go on a Citreon Computer and then get over charged for the work. NEED HELP hope you can do this for me.

Thanks Barrie

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 1:45 PM

• Dave H

Code C1350 is a manufacturer code. They do not release these code definitions to the general repair trade. So you have to back to the dealer to check where the fault lies. Have them diagnose the fault and then have repaired elsewhere. Also check the brake fluid level is correct, if the fluid is getting to low level it could cause the ABS light to illuminate intermitttently

Sunday, March 28th, 2010 AT 6:45 AM