As we cannot physically see the vehicle, it is virtually impossible for us to diagnose noise. You have to help us help you in figuring out what this noise is.
1. The best that you can, try localize the noise. Is it coming from the front or the rear? Driver or passenger side?
2. Does this noise present at idle, or only at low speed?
A. If appears at idle. Raise the hood and try to figure where it is coming from. Do you see anything out of the ordinary under the hood. Or does it appear coming from somewhere else. Where?
B. If appears at low speed. What speed would that be? What rpm? What gear?
3. Does this happen all the time? Or just happens when the vehicle is started for the first time of the day?
4. Is it a low pitch growl or high pitch squeal?
5. Is there any possible way for you to record the noise and post?