PANIC ALARM

2004 Chrysler Crossfire

city0001

April, 19, 2008 AT 2:09 PM

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 36000 miles

I have a problem perhaps someone can assist me with it. I have a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire, recently in the past whole 2 week the alarm will turn on at random flashing lights and sound, as I have the car running-standing or even parked with out the alarm set. It would just randomly turn on blarring with the sound and lights. I would try to hit the lock/unlock button on the remotekey and it will shut down 1 out of 15 times or so but eventually go off random again. I have tried to switch out batteries on both car and remote and nothing problem still is present. I removed the fuse now just to get rid of the noise and flashing lights to save my car barrery and blarring problem for my neighbors. What should I do?

fugmulch

May, 7, 2008 AT 3:43 PM

[quote="city0001"]Electrical problem

I have a 2004 crossfire that also is having some electrical gremlins. So perhaps checking the alternator connection might help.

Also, look for rodent damage to the electrical wiring.