2004 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE PANIC ALARM

• city0001
  • 2004 Chrysler Crossfire

2004 Chrysler Crossfire 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 36000 miles

I have a problem perhaps someone can assist me with it. I have a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire, recently in the past whole 2 week the alarm will turn on at random flashing lights and sound, as I have the car running-standing or even parked with out the alarm set. It would just randomly turn on blarring with the sound and lights. I would try to hit the lock/unlock button on the remotekey and it will shut down 1 out of 15 times or so but eventually go off random again. I have tried to switch out batteries on both car and remote and nothing problem still is present. I removed the fuse now just to get rid of the noise and flashing lights to save my car barrery and blarring problem for my neighbors. What should I do?

Saturday, April 19th, 2008 AT 2:09 PM

• fugmulch

[quote="city0001"]Electrical problem

I have a 2004 crossfire that also is having some electrical gremlins. So perhaps checking the alternator connection might help.

Also, look for rodent damage to the electrical wiring.

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 AT 3:43 PM