PLEASE HELP (STOPS AND GOES)

1994 Chrysler Concorde

deanak

April, 17, 2006 AT 6:41 PM

I have a 1994 Chrysler Concorde with about 200000 miles on it, it still drives good when it drives, When I drive all of a sudden the gages will go crazy, they all light up and go up and down, and the car stops and goes, it seams like the engine stops and starts up right away? Or the brakes are slammed on? Some times this will happen only a couple times, some times you cant go 10 feet, the wind shield wipers also come on, and it seams like the car does not shift in to gear, the all at once it will all quit and be fine, or it will keep doing it until you cant drive any further.
the problem seams to be more and more each time I drive it, it finaly is unable to drive 2-5 miles with out having this problem so bad that you have to take it home, and that cant take some time when it acts like that.
Please some one help, I have asked every one I know and every mechanic in the area, and no one has a clue. Dose anyone have any answers? : Cry:

lc_harry

October, 3, 2007 AT 6:30 PM

Your problem is quite unique. I am not sure what is the cause but I would start with checking the battery groung connection for corrosion and any other grounds you can find.
Good luck

Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Acura TL
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Ford F-250
Wiper Blade Replacement Scion XD