This is for 2.7L motor. 3.2L should be very similar.
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Drain cooling system.
3. Remove alternator belt.
4. Jack up the car.
5. Remove alternator.
6. Remove radiator and heater hoses from thermostat housing.
7. Remove thermostat housing bolts, and remove thermostat and housing.
1. Clean gasket sealing surfaces.
2. Install thermostat and gasket into housing.
3. Install housing into block.
4. Connect radiator and heater hoses.
5. Install alternator.
6. Lower vehicle.
7. Install alternator belt.
8. Refill cooling system.
9. Connect battery cable.
Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 AT 8:47 PM