FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT HOW?

1994 Chevrolet Truck

kimc

April, 16, 2006 AT 3:45 PM

1994 chevy silverado 3/4 p/u 2 wheel drive. 160,000 miles I went to replace the fuel filter and while under the truck I am unsure that hooking up the filter the line to the filter is it bendable, or do the end of the filter bolt in? I am very new at this and the manuel is unclear. I really need step by step instruction. Thank you Kim

losone

April, 16, 2006 AT 8:58 PM

1 Climb under the truck with eye protection. Make sure the truck hasn't been started for at least 12 hours. (This will keep fuel pressure from your eye, hopefully

2. Remove the cover over the fuel filter.

3. Using a good line wrench on the lines with another wrench on the filter remove both liines one on each end.

4. After you climb under the truck looking for a line wrench and a tool to remove the shield, climb back out.

5. Take the truck to a mechanic and have a professional do the job, It will save the human body from anger, frustration and despair.

End of step by step instructions Good luck

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement