The mileage on this car is just under 104,000.
The car had been starting up and running fine until the other morning. My husband went to start it and it was dead. The car was jump started and seemed okay. It was left running unattended for a few minutes and it stalled and would not restart. We think that the volts light on the instrument panel went on after the first jump. We tried jump starting it again but had no luck. Today we replaced the battery and the car starts and runs fine. So far. The volts light is still on.
The Owner's Manual talks about the voltmeter but that isn't part of the instrument panel in this car. Can you please tell us what this light indicates?
Thanks in advance for your help. :Roll:
have the same problem?
Saturday, January 13th, 2007 AT 3:39 PM